Important: Please read carefully before proceeding with your purchase.
“Product” means the Products advertised for sale on the Website.
“Website” means the website owned by Merino Properties ACN 082 104 863 T/A The Big Merino.
“You” and “your” are references to persons purchasing Product.
- The Big Merino Online Shop (TBM online”) is operated by Merino Properties Trading as The Big Merino. A legally binding contract is created between Merino Properties T/A TBM (“us”, “we”) and you when we receive your order and payment and we send you a confirmation e-mail to the address you provide to us when placing your order contract.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. If a product you have ordered is unavailable for any reason we will contact you to let you know when it will be available so that you can advise whether you prefer to wait or if you are interested in a substitute. If this does not suit we will happily refund your order. We will not be liable for disappointment or other losses suffered due to product unavailability.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to order goods through TBM Online.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of GST. You will be told the total price of all the goods you are purchasing, including packing and delivery charges, before your order is confirmed.
- Merino Properties T/A The Big Merino reserves the right to accept or reject in its absolute discretion any orders which may be received by it for any reason including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description on the TBM Online page, or an error in an order made by you.
- Your goods will be delivered in accordance with the preference you state on your order (either as the ordered items become available or all items as one delivery) to the address you give when placing your order.
- Your order should be posted within 5 business days of you making your ordering depending on availability. We will notify you by e-mail when your order has been posted and you will be given a tracking number.
- Our responsibility for everything other than damage to the goods caused by our negligence ends from the time we first attempt to deliver them to you. We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay or failure of delivery of the goods.
- We guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which they were designed. If the goods are not of acceptable quality or do not correspond with the description you may return them to us for an exchange or refund. For details on returns and exchanges please see EXCHANGE POLICY
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in any way and we will have no liability to pay you any money by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid for the goods.
- We retain ownership of the goods until we have received payment from you in full. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation from the card issuer. If we do not receive authorisation we will not deliver your goods and will not be liable to you for delay or non-delivery. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver the goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we elect not to enforce or to delay enforcement of any part of these Terms and Conditions of sale it will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions
- TBM is bound by and complies with Australian Consumer Law. The Contract between us shall be the entire agreement relating to the purchase of goods through TBM Online and shall be governed by New South Wales law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of NSW. If any provision is held to be not legally enforceable it shall not affect the remainder of the Contract.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
When purchasing from our website please consider your purchase carefully as we have a no refund policy due to change of mind (see terms and conditions). If you need to discuss size or colours with one of our friendly staff call the shop on 02 4822 8013 and we will be happy to help.
A Receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment. This will be emailed to your specified email address.
Orders are usually shipped on a Wednesday and Friday only. A dispatch confirmation email displaying your tracking number will be sent once your order has been dispatched. All orders are charged in Australian dollars and include GST. Orders are shipped via Australia Post and will be delivered to your door or depending on size to your local post office. Australia Post will issue a collection card if they are unable to deliver to your address.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
We hope you will be delighted with your Big Merino purchase.
We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Only faulty items maybe returned. So please choose styles, size and colour carefully.
You must notify The Big Merino in writing at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to notify of request for return/exchange of product. Please include all relevant information including order number and reason for request.
Please provide printed information about your order and reason for return with returned item. Items must be returned together with its original packaging, unused and unwashed with all tags attached with a copy of the receipt. If you are unable to comply with these conditions please contact us prior to returning the item.
The Big Merino must receive the item within 21 days of purchase date to be eligible for a refund or exchange of a faulty item.
Where a refund is requested and approved, please allow UP TO 10 working days for the refund to be processed.
Your original method of payment will be credited with the price of the returned merchandise. If the item is faulty we will also refund the freight cost.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach The Big Merino . We recommend sending them back via registered post to:
The Big Merino,
Corner Hume and Sowerby Streets
Goulburn NSW 2580
Your privacy is respected by the staff and management of Merino Properties T/A The Big Merino. Should you make a purchase on our website, we will need to use your details for the purpose of dispatching your order.
We may also use the information to assist in providing you with product, sale or company related information that may be of interest to you.
All the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org